NyanStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoffeeLeeT's GM Application

Go down

CoffeeLeeT's GM Application Empty CoffeeLeeT's GM Application

Post  CoffeeLeeT Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Name: Richard

Time Zone: GMT+2

How active are you? : Can be online 5+ Hours / day

Why do you want to apply for GM: I used to be GM on alot of servers, and I miss the good feeling of making events and having fun

What would you do to help the server?: Keep it clean from hackers, ban advertisers, I am very good at these kinds of stuff, I got very good experience with it.

If you knew your friend was a hacker what would you do?: Ban him straight away.. Hackers are a disgrace, especially at private servers where you even level 500x faster anyways Razz

How do you think you can help the server?: As mentioned, keep it clean from hackers, ban advertisers, help new players regardless of what they need help with

How many times have you been GM?: On 4-5 Servers

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I know I am very young, but I got alot of experience and people usually say I am very mature for my age.
I'm from Finland however my english skills are excellent.
I am a nice person who always help new members even if they ask stupid questions..

I hope to see you around on the server and I hope to get a chance to become a GM, because what do you have to lose?
If you don't like me as GM then you can just remove me.

I take Full responsibility for all of my actions as a GM.

Thank you & Regards

CoffeeLeeT

Back to top Go down